Background

Friday, September 24, 2010

Is it time yet?

Ok so the last few days I've been really wanting Channing to come. I know she still has time but man it's getting harder to deal with Emma when I feel so big, that and my patience is just growing thin with Emma wanting to run all over the place and needed me almost every second of the day. well that and now my mom is calling every day to see if we have gone to the hospital. This is her third grandchild so you would think she would be so excited for this one to come. Know that that is off my chest. Ive been working on some sewing projects just to pass time (that is when I have it). Cause I finally have my own machine to do stuff with and it's been nice, I don't want to stop doing my projects but again Emma needs me and that's ok cause I've been really wanting to make sure that she gets her time with me cause when Channing comes I don't want her to feel like i'm not there. well that is what been going on here. Hopefully Channing will decide to come (soon I hope) but when ever she gets here will be good. Here are some picutres of my first finished project.

No comments:

Post a Comment