Background

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Holiday stress

So the last little while has been crazy. With having a new born and the holiday's with two kids it's been hard. We put our house up for sale, so trying to keep the house clean just in case someone wants to see it at the last moment. Just hasn't been easy to do. I've been trying to get to a point were I can exercise. I'm not going to wake up early to do it when I get up so many times in the middle of the night and by the time dinner comes around I haven't been able to do anything cause I've been busy dealing with kids all day and doing things everyone else wants me to do. I love helping people don't get me wrong on that. I just don't feel like I've been getting the help I need. Brian has been working overtime and I understand why. Just when he comes home he doesn't want to deal with anything or anyone. So i'm still the one doing everything. I'm trying to keep a positive attitude about everything but I feel like i'm almost to breaking point that if something doesn't change i'm going to go insane. Here's to hoping i don't go insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment