Background

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Hello

OK so I've been busy. I know it a new month but lets go back to February. So at the beginning of the month Emma got sick and passed it around to everyone else. No surprise their, always happens. Well for Channing it turned into RSV, she did pretty well considering. While I was sick I got a double ear infection and could hear for over a week. Sometimes I wish I still couldn't hear. Life has just been so crazy that I've been feeling a little down lately. I am how ever determined to turn that around. Thanks to some friends and family they helped me end the month off right.

All though life still isn't perfect I am going to try hard to make as perfect as possible. So with that in mind this week I've laid out some meals that I want to try and cook. Starting with tonight we are cooking mushroom cubed steak in the crock pot. I can't wait to try it. As far as the whole working out thing, I've decided that I'm still going to do it but if I don't lose weight it's OK cause I feel good and I feel skinny. So for now I'm here and alive and that is great. I hope that I'm ready for whatever comes my way. Now it's time to go and enjoy the nice weather we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment