Background

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Update

Emma and Channing have gotten so big over the last few months. Emma is on her way to being a big girl by using the toilet, going to sleep on her own and she is even learning the months. She already now January. Channing is teething and trying to roll over. My girls are getting big fast. I was going threw pictures the other night and I saw some of Emma just last June and if you look at her today you can so tell how big she has gotten. Same goes for Channing if you look at her new born pictures and ones that we have taken today you can tell how big she has gotten to. pretty soon my girls wont be babies at all.

Well as for Brian and I. Brian is working hard on getting at least one appointment a week for world financial group. So wfg and his regular job keeps him busy. As for me I'm working on losing weight and making sure the girls have everything that they need. I have thought alot about doing some online classes I just don't know where to began or go to do what I want. Well that is what we have been up to. We are having fun do it to.

No comments:

Post a Comment